Overview and Applications
After being voted Truck of the Year 2009 and awarded a Guinness World Record for fuel efficiency, the Actros
has just gone one better by being voted “Truck of the Decade
” by Truck & Driver readers.
offers a range of cabs and specification for every task and budget. Innovative technology provides an economical transport solution, whether for long-distance, distribution or construction work. In addition, the Actros
boasts hard-wearing good looks and of course, exemplary Mercedes-Benz standards of safety. Features like Telligent® Lane Assist, a larger and more comfortable bed with adjustable head section as well as the innovative PowerShift 2 gearbox all add up to a truck that is safer, more comfortable and easier to drive.
The Actros has an established forte in long-haul transportation. Built for long distances and trips that may often take days or even weeks, the Actros offers advantages that are instantly clear:
- A range of spacious, carefully designed cabs create an exceptionally comfortable working and living environment.
- High-torque, fuel-efficient engines.
- Proven safety systems.
- Europe-wide service network.
Built for operation in the heavy construction sector. Covering the weight range from 18 to 44t, the robust, powerful and reliable Actros construction vehicles have many advantages:
- Spacious, comfortable cabs.
- Ergonomic, air-sprung seats.
- Powerful, thermostatically-controlled heating system.
- Convenient Telligent® gearshift.
- Powerful, economical V6 and V8 engines.
- BlueTec® for cost-effective Euro 5 compliance.
- Robust planetary axle for optimal ground clearance.
- Axle load compensation on 4-axle models
Download brochure now
Download the Actros brochure as a PDF via the below link, however you will need the free Acrobat Reader software from www.adobe.com.
Download the Actros long distance brochure