- 3 vehicle lengths 3937mm - 4705mm
- Cargo volume from 2.4m3 - 3.8m3
- 4 engine variants 75hp, 90hp, 110hp and 114hp
- Up to 2.2 tonnes (max) permissible GVW
- Front wheel drive
- 5-speed or 6-speed engine variants available depending on engine selection
- Extensive range of standard and optional equipment and safety features
Tailor your Citan panel van to be as individual as your business – but whatever options you choose, comfort, agility and low running costs always come as standard. With three vehicle lengths, three different wheelbases and three different loading lengths on offer, you can find the one that fits you perfectly – with the largest option holding up to 3.8m³ / 810kg. Plus, with a wide range of engines to choose from and lots of equipment options, you’ll feel like yours has been custom made just for you.
The Citan panel van has been designed with your load in mind. 180-degree twin rear doors and optional sliding side doors provide unrestricted access for loading and unloading to the roomy cargo bay. In the bay, the full steel bulkhead protects the driver and co-driver from shifting loads, an optional folding bulkhead is available for when a longer cargo is to be transported and optional roof hatch for when cargo is taller. Load securing rings provided to anchor loads with additional rings available.
Save £160 on 2 services for Sprinter 906 with 4-cylinder diesel engines, produced between 2006 and 2018.
Click for Full details and T&Cs.More information