The Best Sprinter of All Time
The New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Winner of Best Large Van at the 2016 Van Fleet World Honours. The Sprinter is a dynamo in the world of vans, this solid piece of machinery is agile, dynamic and highly customisable, providing an ideal solution for most trades and industries. The new Sprinter is more than a vehicle: it's a true partner. with fuel consumption as low as 44MPG, The new Sprinter maintains low whole life costs.
With Mercedes-Benz Mobilovan, a free 24 hour roadside assistance package & 3 year unlimited mileage warranty included in the sale of all new vans, we believe the Sprinter is the perfect choice. why not book a test drive or get in touch to discuss your business needs.
There's a Sprinter for every job
Professional transport solutions are always individual solutions, whether they take the form of a Sprinter panel van with a large load capacity or a version with a partially glazed load compartment and a second row of seats, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is Versatile, adaptable and ready for any challenge.
- The best in its class with the largest range of variants
- Panel vans load volume of up to 17m3 & can be loaded from 3 sides
- Tourers can carry up to 17 occupants
- 3 roof heights, Standard, high, Super high
- 1268-1383kg Payload this includes Driver & 90% of fuel
- Variety of Chassis options from tippers to drop-sides & luton box vans.
- Available in Short, medium, long & extra long wheel bases. This results in an optional load length from 2.7 metres up to 4.8 metres.
Inside the Sprinter
The Sprinter As Standard
- Speedtronic variable speed limiter and cruise control
- Electrically operated front windows
- ASSYST service interval indicator
- Full bulkhead (panel van)
- Audio 10 radio and MP3 Player
- Bluetooth connectivity for phone and audio streaming
- Multifunctional steering wheel with trip computer
Safety as Standard
- Hill Start Assist
- Crosswind Assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- ABS Anti Lock Braking System
- Braking Assist
- Adaptive Brake Lights
- Seat Belt Tensioners
- Load Adaptive Control
- Under-steer Control
- Plus many more safety features
- Driving assistance 'Collision Prevention'
- ParkTronic & reverse parking
- Climate Control
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite Navigation
There are many more optional extras available as well as money saving 'Optional Extras Packs' such as our 'Driving Assistance Package' & 'Lane Tracking Package' ask a member of staff for more information.
Book a Test Drive
- Economical 4-cylinder CDI diesel engine with outputs of: 95 hp, 129 hp and 163 hp.
- V6 CDI diesel engine with an output of 190 hp.
- Natural Gas Technology with a choice between single-fuel natural gas drive and bi-fuel natural gas and petrol-engine drive.
- Fuel Consumption as low as 44 mpg
- Long lasting, chain driven engines
reduces emissions & fuel consumption by up to 12.1% while maintaining the same level of performance, through a combination of various intelligent technologies and innovative ideas.
BlueEFFICIENCY is an optional extra
Free 24/7 support for Mercedes-Benz vans. MobiloVan covers you for breakdowns anywhere in the UK and across Europe & is Free with every new van sale.
• Rapid response within 60 minutes on average
• Rapid repair 80% of vans repaired roadside
• Up to 30 years recovery only from date of van registration with continued MB dealer servicing.
• Minor mishaps and driver error covered
• Replacement Vehicle
• Free replacement of specific parts such as wing mirrors, terms & conditions apply
• Flight & hotel Costs Covered
Limits apply call us for more information.
Service Care lets you choose how many services to include and how much to pay, either in monthly or up front payments. Whether your next Mercedes-Benz van a Citan, Vito or Sprinter, with Service Care you plan ahead and spread your servicing costs - protecting you against increases in labour rates, parts prices and inflation.
Our Monthly costs that may just surprise you. You can spread the costs of your van's next 3 services over 12, 24 or 36 months. To pay over 36 months works out at:
- Citan just £10.00 a month + VAT
- Vito (manual) just £10.50 a month + VAT
- Sprinter (manual) just £12.50 a month + VAT
A service pack for a Sprinter will save you around £162.00 compared to servicing individually.
Flexible Finance With Northside
- Don't see the van you want on offer?
- Need an offer that fits your budget?
Simply get in touch or call into one of our many depots to discuss your business needs with one of our experienced VanPro sales team. We can create bespoke packages for:
Agility (Personal Contract Plan)
A flexible method of financing a vehicle over a fixed term. The agreement defers your decision of whether you purchase, hand back or part-exchange your vehicle until the end of your agreement.
With this option you will lease your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental.
A straightforward route to ownership. This is the perfect way to buy a Mercedes-Benz if you want to work your way up to full ownership, spreading the overall cost over a fixed term.
Ask us anything
Need an answer Now? get in touch for a no obligation chat
Want us to call you back? Fill out our call back form by clicking here
If you haven't got time to talk on the phone, fill out our contact form & we shall respond via email, you can fill out our contact form by clicking here
If you would like to discuss your business needs face to face, simply call into one of our showrooms or we can arrange to come visit you, simply send us an email or give us a call to arrange a time suitable for you.
Why Buy A New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
- Mercedes Benz free breakdown cover (Mobilovan) for 3 years
- 3 years unlimited mileage warranty
- Tailor the van to your exact needs
- Lower depreciation value & a higher resale value
- Lowest pence per mile in its sector, Highest Residual Values in the Sprinter sector, Best overall cost over 3 years doing 60,000 miles (as of May 2017).
- Fully galvanized chassis
- 3 years corrosion warranty
- flexible finance packages to suit your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year, hotline & roadside support
- Low vehicle whole-life costs
- The latest & Safest technology
- Lower part pricing for Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles
- 3000 authorized serviced partners across Europe
- Dedicated FCA Approved Finance teams can help arrange the best finance package for your business needs.
- Over 100 service points across the UK a third of these being 24-7 meaning we can service your vehicle overnight reducing downtime.