The Best Sprinter of All Time
The New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
20 years in development and rigorous refinement. The New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van encapsulates all that it means to be a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. Luxury defined with unscrupulous engineering and state of the art technologies.
Designed to work and designed to last. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is a Dynamo in the world of vans. This solid piece of machinery is agile, dynamic and highly customisable providing an ideal solution for most trades and industries. With 108 vehicle variants, It’s no wonder the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dominates the large van market.
Efficiency and safety as standard with the pioneering excellence of Mercedes-Benz technologies. Equipped with state-of-the-art Euro 6 engines make the Sprinter, cleaner more efficient and more powerful than ever. This drive system offers BlueEFFICIENCY technologies which dramatically reduces CO2 emissions and fuel consumption, creating a more environmentally and pocket-friendly vehicle. The best in its class with the largest range of variants.
There's a Sprinter for every job
- The best in its class with the largest range of variants
- Panel vans load volume of up to 17m3 & can be loaded from 3 sides
- Tourers can carry up to 17 occupants
- 3 roof heights, Standard, high, Super high
- 1268-1383kg Payload this includes Driver & 90% of fuel
- Variety of Chassis options from tippers to drop-sides & luton box vans.
- Available in Short, medium, long & extra long wheel bases. This results in an optional load length from 2.7 metres up to 4.8 metres.
Mercedes-Benz brings you the latest, innovative engine technologies across their entire range of vehicles and the van market is not an exception.
The latest vehicles sold from Northside Truck and Van are equipped with state-of-the-art Euro 6 engines, reducing emissions and cutting fuel economy by an incredible amount. The new Mercedes-Benz vans meet all necessary requirements in line with Euro vi standards.
- The Economical 4-cylinder CDI diesel engine with outputs of 112hp, 140hp, and 163hp
- Powerful V6 CDI diesel engine with output of 190hp
As standard the Mercedes Sprinter Van is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. The greater transmission spread optimised gear ratios and a reduction of engine speed work in combination to providing Improved fuel efficiency and cost-effectiveness compared to previous CDI diesel engines.
Alternatively, the Sprinter is the first van to offer the option of 7G-TRONIC PLUS 7-speed automatic transmission or even greater shifting efficiency. Maximise vehicle efficiency whilst minimising pollutants.
Rear wheeled drive from Mercedes ensures excellent vehicle traction, regardless of your load and your terrain, with the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter you have the power to get moving.
For maximum driver comfort off road and over rocky terrain, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is available in 4 wheeled drive across most variants.
Reduce emissions & fuel consumption even further; by up to 12.1% while maintaining the same level of performance, with the class changing BlueEFFICIENCY package
NGT allows the driver to seamlessly switch from natural gas drive to petrol drive making it ideally equipped for urban and cross country drives.
"We Build the Safest Vans in the World"
Mercedes-Benz are innovators in safety technologies, having spent over half a century refining innovative features to prevent accidents and minimise damage. The Sprinter is equipped, as standard with a host of these latest advancements including:
Airbags and seat belts
Collision Prevention Assist
Lane Keeping Assist
Blind Spot Assist
Adaptive Brake Light
The Sprinter Interior
The abilities of a van and the luxury of a passenger car; the Mercedes is the pinnacle of style and comfort. Carefully selected luxury fabrics are available to line your vehicle's interior, select from durable black tunja or washable manmade leather.
Precisely controllable heating and ventilation system with four-stage fan, two additional fresh-air vents and Heat-insulated windows (all round) create a pleasant in cabin temperature to maximise the comfort of your passengers. Opt for Heated seats for driver/co-driver for the ultimate feeling of luxury.
A variety of interior stowage compartments keep your cabin clear from clutter whilst keeping documents and must have items close to hand. Storage solutions include glovebox with optionally reinforced intruder locks, under the cushion storage and an integral folding table in the backrest as an option.
The right seat is vital in ensuring your drivers take on their day in a comfortable, rested position. Our ergonomically designed seats are designed to suit the configurations of the driver's body, providing them with the necessary support to perform their job without strain or injury. The wider configuration and multi-adjustable driver's seat create maximum comfort, and safety for; Three-point seat belts and head restraints are provided on all seats as standard. The standard twin passenger seat allows three people to travel up front.
Access your vehicles main controls directly from the multifunctional steering wheel. Indicator lights provide easy access to turn signal indicators, the main beam, charging current, oil/coolant/brake fluid levels, brake pads and power windows. All positioned to avoid overreach or stretch to the driver. The gearstick has been centrally positioned for optimum comfort to ease gear changes.
- Electrically operated front windows
- ASSYST service interval indicator
- Full bulkhead (panel van)
- Audio 10 radio and MP3 Player
- Bluetooth connectivity for phone and audio streaming
- Multifunctional steering wheel with trip computer
- ABS Anti Lock Braking System
- Braking Assist
- Adaptive Brake Lights
- Hill Start Assist
- Crosswind Assist
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Seat Belt Tensioners
- Load Adaptive Control
- Under-steer Control
- Plus many more safety features
- Speedtronic variable speed limiter and cruise control
- Driving assistance 'Collision Prevention'
- ParkTronic & reverse parking
- Climate Control
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite Navigation
There are many more optional extras available as well as money saving 'Optional Extras Packs' such as our 'Driving Assistance Package' & 'Lane Tracking Package' ask a member of staff for more information.
Book a Test Drive
Why Buy A New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
- Mercedes Benz free breakdown cover (Mobilovan) for 3 years
- 3 years unlimited mileage warranty
- Tailor the van to your exact needs
- Lower depreciation value & a higher resale value
- Lowest pence per mile in its sector, Highest Residual Values in the Sprinter sector, Best overall cost over 3 years doing 60,000 miles (as of May 2017).
- Fully galvanized chassis
- 3 years corrosion warranty
- flexible finance packages to suit your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year, hotline & roadside support
- Low vehicle whole-life costs
- The latest & Safest technology
- Lower part pricing for Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles
- 3000 authorized serviced partners across Europe
- Dedicated FCA Approved Finance teams can help arrange the best finance package for your business needs.
- Over 100 service points across the UK a third of these being 24-7 meaning we can service your vehicle overnight reducing downtime.
Free 24/7 support for Mercedes-Benz vans. MobiloVan covers you for breakdowns anywhere in the UK and across Europe & is Free with every new van sale.
- Rapid response within 60 minutes on average
- Rapid repair 80% of vans repaired roadside
- Up to 30 years recovery only from date of van registration with continued MB dealer servicing.
- Minor mishaps and driver error covered
- Replacement Vehicle
- Free replacement of specific parts such as wing mirrors, terms & conditions apply
- Flight & hotel Costs Covered
- Limits apply call us for more information.
Service Care lets you choose how many services to include and how much to pay, either in monthly or up front payments. Whether your next Mercedes-Benz van a Citan, Vito or Sprinter, with Service Care you plan ahead and spread your servicing costs - protecting you against increases in labour rates, parts prices and inflation.
Our Monthly costs that may just surprise you. You can spread the costs of your van's next 3 services over 12, 24 or 36 months. To pay over 36 months works out at:
- Citan just £10.00 a month + VAT
- Vito (manual) just £10.50 a month + VAT
- Sprinter (manual) just £12.50 a month + VAT
A service pack for a Sprinter will save you around £162.00 compared to servicing individually.
Sprinter from £315* per month
With a £3,455 customer deposit plus VAT of the vehicle.
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 48 month Agility agreement plus £8,795.93 customer deposit incl. VAT and a £8,125.00 optional final payment. Mileage and damage charges may apply. Based on a Sprinter 214CDI MWB Premium Edition standard roof van. 10,000 miles per annum. Offer ends 31/03/2018. Mercedes-Benz Finance.
0% APR*. 100% behind your business.
Own your vehicle outright without paying a single penny of interest with our 0% APR* Hire Purchase offer on the Citan
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. Hire Purchase up to 36 months only. Minimum 20% customer deposit of list price plus 20% VAT of the vehicle. Offer ends 31/03/2018. Mercedes-Benz Finance.
Get up to £1,000* extra finance contribution when you part exchange your van.
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. Registered by 31/03/2018. Available to owners part-exchanging any pre-EU 6 models only. Support; Citan £250, Vito and Sprinter £1,000. Additional support to be applied to current finance contribution campaigns only. Max 1-25 units. Mercedes-Benz Finance.
Simply get in touch or call into one of our many depots to discuss your business needs with one of our experienced VanPro sales team. We can create bespoke packages for:
- Agility (Personal Contract Plan) - A flexible method of financing a vehicle over a fixed term. The agreement defers your decision of whether you purchase, hand back or part-exchange your vehicle until the end of your agreement.
- Contract Hire - With this option you will lease your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental.
- Hire Purchase - A straightforward route to ownership. This is the perfect way to buy a Mercedes-Benz if you want to work your way up to full ownership, spreading the overall cost over a fixed term.
Ask us anything
Need an answer Now? get in touch for a no obligation chat
Want us to call you back? Fill out our call back form by clicking here
If you haven't got time to talk on the phone, fill out our contact form & we shall respond via email, you can fill out our contact form by clicking here
If you would like to discuss your business needs face to face, simply call into one of our showrooms or we can arrange to come visit you, simply send us an email or give us a call to arrange a time suitable for you.