Mercedes-Benz eVito - The electric van of the future
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. 12 month Contract Hire agreement. £429.00 customer advance rental excluding VAT. 11 monthly rentals of £429.00 excluding VAT (£99 per week). 10,000 miles per annum. Offer already includes OLEV PIVEG (Office For Low Emission Vehicles) grant. Contract Hire rentals exclude maintenance. Based on a Mercedes-Benz LCV Vito eVito Van L2 PURE 85kw 2019. Mileage and damage charges apply. All rentals exclude VAT at 20%. No ownership option available. Offer subject to availability. Northside Truck and Van Ltd is a credit broker, not a lender. We work with a select panel of lenders
Call Today Call: 01302 304858 Click to call
Introducing the first ever fully electric van: The Mercedes-Benz eVito, designed to make driving fully economical.
eVito key information
- 93 miles on average* (150 kilometres)
- Fully charged within six hours
- Payload up to 1,015kg
- Perfect for city driving
- Zero emissions
- Long vehicle length for maximum capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Pro-Connect available
*Range is dependant on the driving mode selected
Mercedes eEngine & Gearbox
Electrify your business
- 114 bhp
- 85 kW output
- 300 Nm of torque
- Range of 150 kilometres
- Lithium Ion battery
- Battery voltage: 365
PURE - Price starting from £39,895 ex VAT
- Height and rake adjustable steering wheel
- Audio 10 infotainment system
- Multi-button remote control
- Semi-automatic TEMPMATIC air conditioning
- Wireless tyre pressure monitoring system (front and rear)
- Comfort overhead control panel
- Many more exciting features available...
- Hill-start assist
- Adaptive brake light
- Heat insulated glass
- Electrically adjustable, heated wing mirrors
- Sliding door left and right
- Heat insulating glass
PROGRESSIVE - Prices start from £41,600 ex VAT
The PROGRESSIVE trimline includes all of the features found on the eVito Pure - plus the following
- Audio 15 infortainment system
- Speed limited to 75 miles per hour
- Driver seat lumbar support
- Metallic paint
- Colour-coded front & rear bumpers
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Front fog lamps
- 17 inch full wheel cover
The first Mercedes-benz fully electric van, the eVito panel van takes a lot onboard, with its specialty being cargo volume.
- Loading space capacity 6.0 m3 vs the 4.2 m3 of a Nissan ENV200
- Weight load of up to 1,015 kg*
- Large load compartment openings
- Up to three euro pallets can be loaded
- Left and right sliding doors
*The electric drive does not restrict the cargo space volume in any way
The eVito is available in two lengths, L2 and L3, with generous weight and payload allowance.
Get more from your eVito with Mercedes Pro connect.
As standard the eVito is fitted with Mercedes Pro connect, with most features available for free for two years.
- More efficiency
Assign tasks, jobs and allows you to contact the driver at the push of a button. Keeps your vans on the road for as long as possible with Optimised Assistance - Industry leading software that gives real-time reports of critical parts
- More security
Protect your vehicle with theft warning alerts, live locking from your mobile phone and use geofencing to alert you when the vehicle leaves an area.
- More safety
Keep your drivers as safe as possible with Accident & Breakdown management, hands-free multimedia function and live traffic information.
Mobilo Van is a free 24/7 support for Mercedes-Benz vans. It covers you anywhere within the UK & Europe for any type of breakdown. Mobilo Van is free with every van purchase. T's&C's apply.
Once you vehicle is collected, the high level of service just doesn't stop there. You can choose to have your vehicle serviced by Northside, and our Service Care packs can be tailored to your needs. The Service Care plans allow you to spread the cost across monthly payments or you can pay for the package up front. Service Care packs also protect you against increased labour rates, parts and price inflation.
Northside Truck and Van have a dedicated fleet team on board specialising in the provision of the vehicles that you require and run. We have a variety of vehicles available from the small and versatile Citan, the long haulage expert; the Actros, the X-class and now the all-new Mercedes-Benz eVito.
Mercedes-Benz Finance options
Agility, or PCP, gives you the freedom and flexibility. It means at the end of the agreement you will have a number of options to choose from.
- Choose the term of your agreement and pay a deposit
- Pay monthly throughout your agreement
- Decide to keep the vehicle, return it or part exchange for a new vehicle
- If you decide to keep it, an Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee will be required, which then means you'll own the vehicle outright.
Hire Purchase is a perfect way of keeping costs at a minimum during the period of your agreement, and then the vehicle is yours to keep at the end of the term.
- The size of the deposit is your decision at the start of the agreement
- The length of the agreement is also down to you, between 24-60 months.
- Pay monthly payments during the agreed term
- The vehicle is then yours at the end
Drive away with a Mercedes-Benz eVito over a fixed term, with lower monthly payments and without the commitment of owning the vehicle when the agreement is over.
- Pay an advanced rental payment at the beginning of the agreement
- You would only repay a small part of the vehicle's value
- At the end of the agreement, you will be able to return the vehicle back to Northside or sell it on to an unconnected third party
Contract Hire agreements allow you to enjoy the pleasure of driving a Mercedes-Benz eVito on a daily basis including the cost of the Vehicle Excise Duty without having to take on full ownership.
- Pay an advanced rental at the beginning of the agreement
- You would only pay a small chunk of the vehicles value, keeping costs a minimum on a monthly basis
- Make these payments until the end of the agreement
Hire a Mercedes-Benz eVito from Northside for a certain period of time without owning it, and it is also shown as an asset on your company's balance sheet.
- Choose the length of your agreement and pay an upfront cost
- Continue with monthly repayments throughout your agreement
- Set a balloon payment at the end of your term, which is paid as lump sum at the end of your agreement and lowers your monthly repayments
Ask Us Anything Call: 01302 304858 Click to call
If you haven't got time to talk on the phone, fill out our contact form & we shall respond via email, you can fill out our contact form:
Need an answer now? Get in touch for a no obligation chat
If you would like to discuss your business needs face to face, simply call into one of our showrooms or we can arrange to come visit you, simply send us an email or give us a call to arrange a time suitable for you.