The Arocs is equipped with an exceptionally fuel efficient Euro VI engine.
- Delivers 4% fuel savings compared to predecessor models
- Choice of four displacements are available and 16 power ratings from 175 kW (238 hp) to 460 kW (625 hp)
- Ratings in line with Euro VI emission standards
- Reduced AdBlue consumption of up to 40% reduction with Euro VI
- Reduced maintenance costs, and increased design life
- 240-630 hp
As standard, Arocs offers Mercedes PowerShift 3 automated transmissions.
- Available as 8, 12 or 16-speed versions
- Fast shift times as standard
- Automatic holding of gears downhill
- Rocking mode to free a stuck truck
- The choice of switching between three normal driving modes
For operators that prefer a manual shift, they are tuned to provide virtually loss-free power transmission as well as very smooth gear changing, with pneumatic assistance on all models.
Arocs offers a wide range of braking system choices to suit your application, with a choice of Disc brakes, Drum brakes, or a combination of both.
- Anti-lock braking (ABS)
- Anti-slip regulation (ASR)
- Brake assist and hill holder
Inclusive advanced safety systems include Active Brake Assist, Attention Assist, Proximity Control Assist and Stability Control Assist.