X-Class 350 d
- 0-62mph 7.9 seconds
- 7G-Tronic Plus transmission
- 258 horsepower (190kW)
- Maximum torque of 550Nm
- Engine speed range from 1400 to 3200 rpm
- Payload of more than 1.1 tonnes
- Towing capacity of up to 3.5 tonnes
- Dynamic Switch
in 2017, Mercedes-Benz brought the first premium pick up to the UK market. Combining the key principals and luxuries that Mercedes-Benz input into their passenger car and commercial vehicle production, the result being the X-Class. For 2018, the range is about to get bigger and more powerful with the addition of the 350 D; inputting into the high-end POWER line a 3.0litre V6 engine with 258hp (190kw). Never before has a commercial vehicle reflected car drive dynamics so well. Driveability is further emphasised with the addition of 5 drive modes which program the engine to best reflect driver desire, journey and terrain.
Experience the power of the3.0-litre V6 diesel engine, only available with the POWER line Mercedes-Benz X-Class, from Autumn 2018. Offering a powerful 258hp (190kW) via a single, variable-geometry turbocharger and common rail fuel injection. The 350 d can reach speeds from 0 - 62mph in fewer than 8 seconds and offers great torque even at low revs with a maximum 550Nm of torque from 1400 to 3200 rpm.
As standard, the V6 is loaded with a 7G-Tronic Plus transmission with steering wheel paddles for manual shifting. The transmission system offers streamlined shifting and a reduced gear ratio, shifting is smooth with no tractive power loss whilst changing gear, giving the driver a more comfortable drive experience even if they are towing a trailer or if their ride takes them off road.
The DYNAMIC SELECT included as standard on the X 350 d 4MATIC. Select the drive programme most efficient to the style and environment of the driver; the programs alter the characteristics of the engine, the shift points of the automatic transmission and also the ECO start/stop function.
- Comfort: This program is activated as standard upon starting the engine. It offers a comfortable and harmonious setup of the accelerator's characteristic curve as well as early shifting.
- ECO: The 7G-TRONIC PLUS transmission shifts at especially low revs.
- Sport: The engine reacts in a more spontaneous way to the accelerator pedal being depressed. When shifting, the automatic transmission makes use of the entire rev range of the engine and shifts at higher revs.
- Manual: The automatic transmission can be shifted manually using the steering wheel gearshift paddles on the steering wheel. This leads to drastically shorter shift times in comparison with the Comfort and ECO programs.
- Off-road: This program is suitable for driving in tough off-road terrain. It provides higher shift points and a flatter and thus more precisely controllable accelerator characteristic curve.